Don’t try to Change Me

Don’t try to Change Me

I am a woman, that doesn’t mean I am inferior to you,
Look at me closely, I am nothing less than you.
You like me or you don’t, I doesn’t matter to me,
But I demand, Don’t try to Change me.

Am a woman with a simple life a simple vision,
A little smile, a little happiness is my passion.
I try to keep you happy, I don’t know if you can see,
If you can’t, at least, Don’t try to Change me.

I’ve brought happiness for parents, given love to friends,
Do you love me the way I do? Oh! I know it depends.
I ask where do you have a problem with me?
I am what I am, Don’t try to Change me.

If you can’t appreciate, then don’t blame,
Don’t take away my smile, don’t play this dirty game.
You cannot stop me, You cannot cage me
Let me be how I am, Don’t try to Change me.

If you feel I am useless I am worthless then check your facts,
I love you, I help you, you know there is no act in that.
I am independent, I am free, behave properly with me,
If you can’t do this little, at least, Don’t try to Change me.

Image Source: http://www.comicobsessions.com/CO5Gallery/MiscTurner/DC/Black&Whites/dc_sktch_ww10.jpg



Labels: