Five Sentence Fiction - In Two Minds

I came across Lillie's blog while surfing the net today and found this nice thing that she does. Each week she gives out one word inspiration and you need to write a 'five sentence fiction' based on that word theme.

Now I have been doing 55 fiction (you can read them here) for some time now and thought this is going to be good and I should give it a try. So doing this 5 sentence fiction for the first time. It's a cool thing when you don't know what to write! So go ahead check it out.


In Two Minds

Mona was feeling nervous as she waited alone in the green room after her college play, thinking endlessly why their chief guest, the famous Bollywood director Karan Mehta would want to meet a college girl like her and that too alone in the green room!

‘Is he going to take any advantage like how all the gossip magazines keep writing all the time’- she kept thinking as Karan Mehta walked in with his usual swagger.

“You were beautiful in your character, my darling, I can see those Sparks in you, 5 years from now you can become the top actress in the country and that’s why I am going to sign you as my lead heroine in my next film” said Karan Mehta with a smile.

“I can’t thank you enough for this Sir” said an ecstatic Mona with moist eyes.

“Sir… wanted to tell you something sir…” she said as Mehta turned to leave, “You are not how the media says, you are too good, thank you again”.


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
This post is my entry for Lillie McFerrin Writes Five Sentence Fiction.
Word theme for the current week is SPARKS.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
Lillie McFerrin Writes



Leave a comment if you liked it and want me to write some more fiction.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,