A to Z Challenge Day #8 - Word theme Hate

God, I have been miserable with the word count in almost all my posts. But I have decided I will write only and only short posts from now on for the challenge. I don't want to tire you guys and want more of you all to read the flash fictions.

So today is H and I have Hate for the emotion. I'm keeping it tiny at 150 words!!!

So go ahead and read it guys and leave a comment if you liked it.

When the Time Stopped


The gush of wind caressed her tresses and the wide space ahead was calm.

Honking cars passed by behind her, the city traffic was at the peak hour.

People returning home after their long day at work, some had smiles on their faces and some looked tired.

For her, it was different. She felt time had stopped and the people stood as statues.

She looked down at the space awaiting her.

She hesitated for a moment, but those memories played in front of her eyes.


Closing her eyes she took the plunge… the plunge into the river from the bridge, for she hated her life and she couldn’t deal with it anymore. Not only with the brutality that those men did to her repeatedly, but how her family shunned her, how her partner threw her away. 

She hated the fact, she was born a girl in this sick society full of sick men. 




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Linking this post to A to Z Challenge 2014 for Day #8 - post starting with H. 
Visit A to Z and read awesome posts by bloggers. 
I am also participating in this challenge from my cook blog. Visit Twinkling Tina Cooks for awesome indulgent recipes, and show some love. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Leave a comment below if you liked the flash fiction and if you want me to write more. Your comments mean a lot to me.



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,