100 Word Story - The Cursed King

I came across this awesome blog by Rochelle Wisoff-Fields who has this Friday Fictioneer section. So I plunged in with another fiction. Check out the blog for awesome 100 word fictions. 

You gotta respond to the photo prompt with 100 words story. 

So here is my entry.

You can read my earlier short fictions here.


The Cursed King

I see you in trouble… it pains me.

I want to set you free.

I went against your wishes. I was blind, I didn’t think about you. Warmth of romance and the dazzling beauty of the woman blinded me. I wanted only her.

But this is what she has made me. Forgive me Oh People, your king stands today as a stoned statue and can’t fight for you.

Pray to the Almighty, my people, beg him to remove this curse – pray that I can send the queen of underground back to her empire and set you free from this anarchy.
      
Copyright – Claire Fuller


-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This 100 words Fantasy Fiction is my entry for the Friday Fictioneer Post for Rochelle's Blog  on the photo prompt.
Linking this post as my Day 4 Post for Ultimate Blog Challenge July 2014
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,