100 Word Story - I'll not Spare you

Ohh you have finally come… I have been waiting… just for you.

Count your days Anderson Jr, I won’t let you stay here for long.

I have not let anyone.


You and your father didn't care about me, you never heard my cry, my plea…

It was a fun Sunday outing for you two… but what about me??

You made me a show piece on your wall… and then dumped me at this corner in the store room.

I have waited for twelve years… a soul trapped in this body...

I didn't spare your dad… now I won’t spare you.


photo prompt from Friday Fictioneer. Source Copyright – Adam Ickes

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This 100 words Fantasy Fiction is my entry for the Friday Fictioneer Post for Rochelle's Blog  on the photo prompt.
Linking this post as my Day 19 Post for Ultimate Blog Challenge July 2014
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------













Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,