100 Word Story - On the Easter Sunday

Everything about this Easter was wrong.

This is not how little Sean spent his Easter Sundays.

He remembered how last year he hunted Easter eggs along with his sister, mommy’s special lunch, how the entire family enjoyed together in the house… their house.


He wiped off the lone tear that rolled down his cheeks.

He didn’t like this place… he wanted to be with his family.

Little Sean looked outside his window up in the clouds


“Dear God, I don’t like it in here, please give me back my mommy and my daddy. Please bring my sister back to me”

Copyright – Kelly Sands

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
100 Word Story written for Rochelle Wisoff Fields Friday Fictioneer on the photo prompt. 
And Day 14 Post of UBC July 2014.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Labels: , , , , , , , ,