55 Fiction - Happy Anniversary


What to do on a gloomy Sunday when you are down with cold and fever? Read books, stay warm and come up with a 55 Fiction! And that's exactly what I did today. Before the antibiotics make me go back to sleep, I better write my post. 

So here goes my post. 

Read my earlier 55 Fiction here



Happy Anniversary


Cake… check, candles…check, lights… out.

Ridhima hoped Mohit will be happy with the anniversary surprise…

He has been odd lately, but today she wanted him to be happy.

She opened the door with a smile but Mohit gave a wicked grin.

Before she could say Happy Anniversary a shining dagger was plunged into her heart.





Source: theskyrimblog.ning.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Linking this post as my Day 6 Post for Ultimate Blog Challenge July 2014.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




Labels: , , , , , , ,