"Quintet of Radiance" Award


I was so held up today that I couldn't post earlier. I started writing my Fifa post but then left midway. I wanted that to be my Day 9 post, but I am going to take some time for that.

But today it is the “Quintet of Radiance” Award time. Eloquent Mind has been gracious enough :) to nominate me for this award, Thank you and Tina send you a warm hug.



So here are the Rules

1. Display the logo on your post
2. Thank the blogger who nominated you
3. Using the alphabets, describe yourself
4. Nominate at least a few bloggers

I am...

A-Adventurous
B-Broad-minded
C-Creative
D-Dynamic
E-Enthusiastic
F-Fashionable
G-Generous
H-Honest
I-Imaginative
J-Joyous
K-Kind
L-Loyal
M-Melodramatic (sometimes)
N-Nice
O-Optimistic
P-Passionate
Q-Quick-witted
R-Romantic (in heart, mind & soul)
S-Sensible
T-Toughtful
U-Understanding
V-Versatile
W-Warm
X-Xclusive – one & only
Y-Youthful
Z-Zesty

 I Nominate...
Swaarasa
Bhavya - Ishitha
Huma - Silken Scriblings
Carol Graham - Battered Hope

All the best guys!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Linking this as my Day 9 Post for The Ultimate Blog Challenge July 2014
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------







Labels: , ,