100 Word Story - First Flight

“You can open your eyes Jenko”

“No… no… I will fall”

“You won’t fall”


“I can feel it… why did you bring me here? I want to go home, mommy”

“Jenko… open your eyes… you won’t fall… trust me… mommy is here”

“See you are here… next to mommy… and your sitting all secured here”

“I will not fall right?”

“Absolutely not. Now look there can you see what’s there outside?”

“No… I don’t want to look there… but…what are these??? Mommy are those tiny little houses for tiny little men?”


Rona smiled, Jenko’s first flight was becoming smooth gradually. 
   
PHOTO PROMPT- Copyright Rochelle Wisoff-Fields


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This 100 word story is in response to the photo prompt at Friday Fictioneer
Also for Write Tribe Pro Blogger Challenge.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------



Labels: , , , , , , ,