Five Sentence Fiction - I feel Secure

Hello hello, it's the first day of August and a breezy Friday night, which also happens to be the first day of my biggest blogging challenge ever.... writing every freaking day. If I can continue for a quarter (i.e. 3 months) without a drop I'll be damned!!! Yeah like really... I have no idea what I'll be writing though.... 

I wrote yesterday that I'll try to post in the mornings but I was too caught up today, so am posting at this hour of the night! But luckily I am not that sleepy tonight... so hopefully my fiction tonight will make some sense!!! 

Over to the fiction for Lillie & Write Tribe Pro Blogger

I Feel Secure

I sit trembling near the bench… I am almost drenched in the rain…

But I don’t see you anywhere.

You asked me to wait here… but you didn’t come back…

I wish I could make you realize I feel secure only when you are around, only when you pick me up, only when you love me… like the old times…

Am I so old and unwanted today that you abandoned me… Am I not your lil pup anymore?

Source: www.care2.com
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
This post is for Lillie McFerrin Writes Five Sentence Fiction for the prompt SECURE. 

Also linking this to Write Tribe Pro Blogger Challenge as my Day 1 post
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 







Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,