Five Sentence Fiction - What do I do?

Should I accept it…or should I just tell him to buzz off?

She felt in her heart Aakash had serious feelings for her… but why her… is a question that lingered in her mind.

What was it in her that attracted the son of such a famous industrialist?  

She loved him from the moment they had met in college but she wanted to stay away from him… will he be always true to me… she didn’t want to be his spring muse.


It was time… he’ll enter the café anytime now…ohh these conflicting thoughts… what do I do? 

source

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 
This post is for Lillie McFerrin Writes Five Sentence Fiction for the prompt CONFLICT.  

Also linking this to Write Tribe Pro Blogger Challenge as my Day 29 post
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ 



Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , ,