Gratitude List

Hello people, I have been reading loads of blogs today and am not quite in a mood to work. I came across this gratitude list that Laurel shares in her blog Alphabet Salad. I found it quite interesting and she has a link up as well. So I am going to share my own gratitude list.

Here’s what you need to do, if you want to participate along.

Source


How to get involved in the Gratitude Linkup

1.   Write and post an entry in your own blog containing your gratitude list for a moment in time.
2.   Share the URL to your gratitude blog post by clicking the “add your link” button at the end of this post and filling out the information.
3.   Share the Gratitude Linkup with your blog readers by clicking the “get the InLinkz code” link at the end of this post and copy/pasting the appropriate code into your gratitude blog post.
4.   Visit some of the blogs listed in the Gratitude Linkup and comment on their posts.


And here’s my gratitude list

§  The experiences and lessons of life that made me wiser
§  That I am brought up to be a strong and sorted out person
§  Thankful to my car for never letting me down
§  My sense of hearing out people
§  My ability to counsel people in distress, in whatever way I can
§  That I never had to suffer any major disease as a child or now
§  That I have a loving family
§  That I have some amazing bunch of friends from School, College, University, and PG
§  That I have seen Mr. Sachin Tendulkar throught out his career
§  That someone invented internet!

What's on your gratitude list today?
Please share!

get the InLinkz code





Labels: , , , ,