Where is the date tonight?

Isn't it nice sometimes to let loose things and write just a fun post??? Of course it is. Today I am in no mood to write any heavy/thoughtful/emotional fiction. I just decided to do a fun conversation post. I am also linking this to the ABC Wednesday for this week.

Where is the date tonight?


‘R we going 2 #TheLeelaPalace or #Sheraton or #SomeRandomEatingJoint for da #DateNight ?’

‘Hav not decided, will tell you later’

‘You gotta tell me in advance #ITakeTimeToGetReady…’

‘Will tell you by evening’

‘Evening??? #TooLate I need to decide what I’ll wear.. it’s a #GirlThing.. understand..’

‘Wear wt ever u want, how does it matter where we are going?’

‘Hello… will I wear a #Zara in #SomeRandomEatingJoint or just wear a denim at #TheLeelaPalace??? Duh..’

Will you for once please stop using hashtag for every single word!!!


‘No… #ILoveHashTags’

Akaash was in no mood to reply to her tweets, he turned off the wifi in the phone and returned to the book he was reading. 

***

So my word for this week is Hashtag. Now I do not need to explain it, it's quite the celebrity itself. Isn't it sometimes really irritating to see a hashtag in almost every sentence, with every word. I have come across people tweeting with Hashtags which runs in the length of a sentence, almost. I also don't understand why they use hashtags with equal enthusiasm in FB. one question for them - Are you a trendsetter??? 



--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Linking this post to ABC WEDNESDAY. My word for H this week is #Hashtag.
Also linking to Write Tribe Pro Blogger September as my Day 5 Post.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------






Labels: , , , , , ,