Five Sentence Fiction – Brave Girl

I checked the social tab of Gmail after ages now and saw my Five Sentence Fiction prompt waiting for me. I have not written a tiny flash fiction in a long time now – last was in September to be precise. That’s so bad of me. I ventured into short stories for some time. But I think we should have a variety in life. What say?


Brave Girl

The mother was rushing back home, with fear splashed across her eyes.

What will be my little one doing… I shouldn’t have left her alone, she thought.

The threat that loomed in the air made her sick thinking about her baby… she prayed to be home in time.

Near home the spectacle before her eyes left her speechless… it made her proud and she was finally relieved.

Her baby had taken her first flight alone… leaving the bald eagle behind… the mother hurried to get rid of the eagle…  










credit : hdw.eweb4.com


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This post is for Lillie McFerrin Writes Five Sentence Fiction for the prompt FLIGHT. 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                       






Labels: , , , , , , , , , , ,