100 Word Story - ADIOS

It isn't Friday today, but I am in a mood for writing some tiny fiction. I missed this prompt from Rochelle last Friday. But since the linkly is still open I think I can go ahead and write on the photo prompt. 

In case you are not aware Rochelle gives a photo prompt every Friday and we need to weave a story around it within 100 words - thus the Friday Fictioneer


So let's not waste any more time and move on to the 100 word story.

ADIOS 

Dax spent some moments alone in the car.

Where are we heading? Can I make it better? Questions crowded his mind as memories of their whirlwind romance kept coming back.

Hope it’ll be ok today, he thought before alighting with the groceries and entering the kitchen.

The kitchen looked painstakingly tidy. The vase had fresh flowers, not a single thing out of place, save for a folded letter.

What’s wrong!

‘I know it’s complicated. Managing the house after work is difficult. I can’t fight over it again. There isn’t much left between us. All the best. Adios,’ read the letter.

Photo Prompt -© Raina Ng

If you like my blog and posts that I write CONNECT WITH ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA and never miss a post.

Follow Twinkling Tina on Twitter Follow The Sunny Side of Life on Facebook Follow Twinkling Tina on Pinterest Follow The Sunny Side of Life by RSS Feed Follow Twinkling Tina on Instagram Follow Twinkling Tina on Instagram
  -------------------------------------------------------------
This post is written for Friday Fictioneer hosted by Rochelle Wiseoff-Fields. Also linking it to UBC day 16
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------





Labels: , , , , , ,