Poem - Snow White


Here’s a new site I came across today. It will help all those bloggers like me who look for prompts to write. So go check out A Prompt Each Day . They give out daily prompts and you can link up with your post for the prompt of the day.

So here is my maiden post for A Prompt Each Day and it’s a photo prompt today - Fotowrite #2. 

And from my side it's a poem for a change.



SNOW WHITE

The day was perfect.

The sea was calm.

Ferries and yachts scattered across the waters.

Wind was just right when the captain ordered to set her free.

For it was her maiden voyage.

Her snow white sails brought out her true majestic beauty.   

Ship Mary L. Cushing by William G. Yorke (via Wikimedia Commons)



If you like my blog and posts that I write CONNECT WITH ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA and never miss a post.
Follow Twinkling Tina on Twitter Follow The Sunny Side of Life on Facebook Follow Twinkling Tina on Pinterest Follow The Sunny Side of Life by RSS Feed Follow Twinkling Tina on Instagram Follow Twinkling Tina on Instagram


Labels: , ,