Five Sentence Fiction - The Thief

I am trying to catch up with a lot of back log that i allowed over the weekend. I am generally too lazy over weekends to sit down and write something. And when I need to post I like doing that from the laptop than the iPhone or iPad. I hate the formatting trouble that your phone or tablet gives. Wonder why Blogger doesn't optimize their iOS app?? 

Anyways today it's time for tiny little Five Sentence Fiction. Let's get into it directly.

 
The Thief

He looked dapper in his denims, linen shirt and black leather jacket.

All eyes were on him at the night club… he was well aware of the charm he had on people.

But his eyes were fixed at her, the ravishing beauty in the LBD waiting at the bar…

When their eyes met there were instant sparks, there was magic - for this beauty was only his.

“I have stolen the best… I am a shameless thief”, she said giving a warm hug to her handsome husband.

Source


If you like my blog and posts that I write CONNECT WITH ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA and never miss a post. 

Follow Twinkling Tina on Twitter Follow The Sunny Side of Life on Facebook Follow Twinkling Tina on Pinterest Follow The Sunny Side of Life by RSS Feed Follow Twinkling Tina on Instagram Follow Twinkling Tina on Instagram


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Post written for Five Sentence Fiction for the prompt - Thief.

Linking this post to Ultimate Blog Challenge JulyNabLoPoMo July, and Ultra Blog Challenge July  
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 




Labels: , , , , , ,