Poem - The Flower

The Flower

Life was once good.

Fearless, secured and full of joy.

There was mommy, there was dad.


The house brimmed with laughter, joy and all that jazz.

Daddy said I was his little princess,

I was precious as a flower.

But all that was taken away from me.

Left in this world alone, from one foster home to another.

I grew wild, feral and full of anger,


But I was still innocent as a flower.

Source

If you like my blog and posts that I write CONNECT WITH ME ON SOCIAL MEDIA and never miss a post. 

Follow Twinkling Tina on Twitter Follow The Sunny Side of Life on Facebook Follow Twinkling Tina on Pinterest Follow The Sunny Side of Life by RSS Feed Follow Twinkling Tina on Instagram Follow Twinkling Tina on Instagram
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This post is written for the word prompt Innocent at A Prompt Each Day.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Linking this post to Ultimate Blog Challenge JulyNabLoPoMo July, and Ultra Blog Challenge July.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                               
 




Labels: