April A to Z Challenge - Theme Reveal



Hello there, you guys already know how lazy a blogger I am, I started the blog way back in 2011 and today when I go through my blog I can see I have 
written so less, I used to take part in contests but I can see I have not done 
that in a long time. Anyways, I am taking part in the April A to Z Challenge
and this is my first A to Z Challenge (like really bad, first time in 4 years!!!)… Yeah yeah I know… I am really ‘slothish’…   But yes, Better Late Than Never - The golden words, I so go with these words.

But if you have noticed, I have more number of posts within 3 months this 
year than I did in an entire year in 2013!! So I am hoping to keep it up 
specially because of the fiction bug. I am like eating, drinking, living 
characters and plots in my mind! 

This is a blog fest where you post every day in the month of April except the Sundays, so you get to post 26 posts and what better than linking them to the alphabets A to Z! 

So this A to Z Challenge is going to be about Fiction. Don’t worry they will be short fictions -  not more that 200  to 250 words, I want to keep them little short so that you guys can read and not go away thinking its a long post! I heard a friend telling, your post was good, but it was long! So I’ll keep it short. 

Cool, now with the theme for the challenge. I have thought of writing fictions on Human Emotions. I am an extremely observant person and emotions, 
expressions are what you get to see everywhere. As I am doing now, at the 
departure lounge while waiting for my flight to home. 

So let me quickly tell you what all human emotion you are going to read in the coming month of April. 

Some are regular stuffs while some are wacky! How do you get an emotion 
with X?? I couldn't think about anything else other than the one that I have
thought! 

So here are my A - Z Emotions

A - Anger - The Heart needs Love... the Heart Needs Respect
B - Bereavement - Why Don't they Kill Me?
C - Cry - A day at the Park
D - Depression - He wanted to Fly
E - Ego - On a Quiet Sunday
F - Fear - Her Little Princess
G - Grief - The Busy Local Train
H - Hate - When the Time Stopped
I - Immature - One Decision that changed her Life
J - Jealousy - The Promotion
k - Kind - He wanted a better Life
L- Love - She thought he was a Gym Instructor
M- Mysterious - Who was she?
N- Negative - Thoughts create your future
O- Overwhelmed - The Bond
P- Pain - When she'll be at peace
Q- Quiet - Sometimes it's too late
R- Regret - Only if she had Listened
S- Sheepish - The Look
T- Tormented - The Visions
U- Unruffled - When he gave a Smile
V- Violated - The Unidentified Female
W- Wretched - The Wretched Lady
X- Xoxo - XOXO
Y- Youthful - The Smile
Z- Zen - Restless Ella

So there you go, the entire bunch of human emotions, and I hope I write someinteresting posts, actually I better write something interesting ones, I need to see it for myself how I write fiction. 

Okay one more thing, follow my site, or follow me on networked blogger, or 
subscribe via mail so that the  posts are directly mailed to your inbox and you never miss out. 

This time I am going for a double whammy, and am participating from by cook blog as well. And that is really a challenge. Visit Twinkling Tina Cooks and 
show some love.

Linking this post to the A to Z Challenge Theme Reveal Blogfest as well hosted by Vidya Sury

Join the fest and Enjoy.

P.S. I have added the links for the posts. And hey its 2016 and I am participating again!



Labels: , , , , , , ,